Department of Computer Engineering
To emerge as the leading Computer Engineering department for inclusive development of students.
To provide student-centered conducive environment for preparing knowledgeable, competent and value-added computer engineers.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
PEO 1. Core Knowledge
Computer engineering graduates will have the knowledge of basic science and Engineering skills, Humanities, social science, management and conceptual and practical understanding of core computer engineering area with project development.
PEO 2. Employment
Computer engineering graduates will have the knowledge of Industry-based technical skills to succeed in entry level engineering position at various industries as well as in academics.
PEO 3. Professional Competency
Computer engineering graduates will have the ability to communicate effectively in English, to accumulate and disseminate the knowledge and to work effectively in a team with a sense of social awareness.
The expected program outcomes are as follows: Computer Engineering Graduates should have
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component or process to meet desired needs within the given specifications & cost constraints .
- An ability to work co-operatively, creatively & responsibly as a member of team.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively by oral, written and graphical means.
- An awareness of global and societal concerns and their importance in developing engineering solutions.
- Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in a life-long learning.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- Exposure to programming languages.
The Computer Engineering Department has got the NBA Accreditation for 5 years by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) Committee constituted under AICTE with effect from 19-07-2008.
It is one of the seven departments of our college, which has emerged into a very sophisticated section in a very small period of time. The major attraction of the department is its well-equipped units with high quality resources and facilities for the students and staff to utilise and at the same time gain and impart knowledge.
- There are 10 different Laboratories for UG and 2 different Laboratories for PG in our Department,
- Adequate numbers of Computers in College and department.
- Current Investment on Computer Department : Rs. 1,22,11,389/-
- Adequate number of system software packages.
- Adequate number of application software packages.
- Peripherals/ Printers in College: Printers: 85, Scanners: 09
- Internet Accessibility with Fortigate UTM security Device:
- Microsoft Campus Agreement
- Departmental Library consisting of more than 500 books & magazines
- Exquisite Collection of various Technical Subject Books and Subscription to latest Computer Magazines
- Extra Practical Timing for Practice and review
The computer department offers a very promising future for its students in the field of software development, hardware and information Technology. The department is having well established and spacious laboratories with computers, software's, furniture etc. costing approximately Rs. 1.22 Crores
Consultancy Facility in the Department::
Consultancy is available in following area:
- Networking (Wired and Wireless)
- Web/Mail/Proxy Server Configuration
- Learning Management System
- Digital Library
Do you have any query/ need any information from our Computer Engineering Department? Write to us on email@example.com. We will get back to you with solution.
Current/ Ex Students, we welcome your Suggestions/ Comments and look forward to have long term Relationship with you.
Please keep visiting this section for latest updates and announcements.
Computer Engineering Department
My SSCOET Account