FEAST - Festival of Engineers, Administrators, Scientists, and Technocrats
Quick Links: FEAST 2015 | FEAST 2014 | FEAST 2013 | FEAST 2012
The primary purpose of this lecture series is to build capacity and provide a space for discussion and research related to industrial and social aspects. The lecture series in terms of subject area is wide in nature. The lecture series seek to invite a diverse number of experts and practitioners who have been involved in academics, industry, society and active research in various issues. The lecture series is also a key tool in building research networks between the students with other agencies/organizations/persons working on related issues.
A lecture series “FEAST” (Festival of Engineers, Administrators, Scientists, and Technocrats) is organized on the theme of Engineering, Technology, Management, Science and Society for students and stakeholders of the college. This event is a part of our mission, to impart knowledge, skill, and confidence and groom the budding engineers and administrators to take any challenges and build strong nation.
- The practical aspects of the curriculum will qualify the students with the knowledge and practical skills.
- The lectures will raise both the general awareness and research activities in the area and may guide the students choosing issues for their development.
- To build confidence amongst upcoming engineers/managers by virtue of motivation.
- To understand the importance of skills, tools and techniques required for being employable.
- Utilizing manpower resource to build strong country in terms of both social and economic status.
- By arranging such lectures many renowned personalities from various fields will visit the institute and their appreciation and suggestions will enhance the quality of faculty, staff and students of the institute.
- Increase in technical, social research activity.
- Will build a long lasting relationship amongst students-alumni-college-industry-research-society.
My SSCOET Account