Department of Information Technology Engineering
To develop technocrats as per industry technical needs and social values.
To provide conducive environment to impart technical knowledge through teaching, self learning and skill development programme to stand out in competitive world.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Program Educational Objective 1 (Core Knowledge)
To provide students with Core Knowledge in mathematical, scientific and basic engineering fundamentals necessary to formulate, analyze and solve engineering problems and also to pursue advanced study or research.
Program Educational Objective 2 (Career)
To train students with good breadth of knowledge in core areas of Information Technology and related engineering so as to comprehend engineering trade-offs, analyze, design, and synthesize data and technical concepts to create novel products and solutions for the real life problems.
Program Educational Objective 3 (Professional Skills)
To inculcate in students to maintain high professionalism and ethical standards, effective oral and written communication skills, to work as part of teams on multidisciplinary projects and diverse professional environments, and relate engineering issues to the society, global economy and to emerging technologies.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system ,component, or process to meet desired needs within a realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, sustainability.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary team.
- An ability to identify, formulates, and solves engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solution in a global, economic, environmental, and social context.
- Recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in a lifelong learning.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use a technique, skill, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- Exposure to programming languages.
As a response to the exponentially growing market for Information Technology, the Information Technology branch commenced from the Academic Year 2001-2002, for Degree Engineering Courses. The Information Technology Department has got NBA Accreditation by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) committee constituted under AICTE with effect from 19-07-2008, for 5 years. It is the only Accredited IT department in North Maharashtra University Jalgaon. It is one of the ten departments of our College, which has emerged into a very sophisticated section in a very small period of time. The major attraction of the department is its well-equipped units with high quality resources and facilities for the students and staff to utilize and at the same time gain and impart knowledge.
- There are 10 different Laboratories in our Department
- Total Computer in Department: 189
- Peripherals/ Printers in Department : Printers: 14, Scanners: 01, OHP: 02 ,Switch: 12, LCD Projector:03 and Rack: 11
- Total investment on Equipment in IT Department : Rs. 39,60,140/-
- Number of Terminals in Network: 189
- Softwares under Microsoft Campus Agreement
- Internet accessibility of 60 MBPS (TATA LEASED LINE) in College Campus
- Departmental Library consisting of more than 192 Books
The information technology department offers a very promising future for its students in the field of software development, hardware and information Technology. The department is having well established and spacious laboratories with computers, licensed software's, furniture etc. costing approximately Rs. 40 lacks.
Consultancy Facility in the Department:
Consultancy is available in following area:
• Software Project Management
you have any query/ need any information from our Computer
Engineering Department? Write to us on email@example.com.We will get back to you with solution. Current/ Ex Students, we welcome your Suggestions/ Comments
and look forward to have long term Relationship with you.
Please keep visiting this section for
latest updates and announcements.
My SSCOET Account