The following information provides guidance in preparing manuscript for IJSSBT.
- Papers are accepted only in English.
- Papers of original research, research review/systematic literature review, short articles on ongoing research, preliminary findings, and technical reports/notes should not exceed 15 typeset, printed pages.
- Abstracts of 150-200 words are required for all papers submitted.
- Each paper should have three to six keywords. Section headings should be concise and numbered sequentially as per the following format.
- All the authors (maximum three authors) of a paper should include their full names, affiliations, postal address, telephone and fax numbers and email address on the cover page of the manuscript as per following format. One author should be identified as the Corresponding Author.
- Biographical notes on contributors are not required for this journal.
- For all manuscripts non-discriminatory language is mandatory. Sexist or racist terms should not be used.
- Authors must adhere to SI units . Units are not italicized.
- The title of the paper should be concise and definitive (with key words appropriate for retrieval purposes).
- Manuscript submission on email@example.com
Document: The Manuscript should be prepared in English language by using MS
Word (.doc format). An IJSSBT paper should not exceed 15 typeset, printed pages including references, figures and abstract etc.
Paper : Use A4 type paper page (8.27″x 11.69″).
Paper format: two columns with equal width and spacing of 0.25″.
Leave margins of article 1.3" at the left and for top, bottom, and right sides 1″.
Font Size & Style
10 Point Times new roman, and typed in single space, Justified.
- Title of the paper should be in bold face, Title case: font size 16, Times New Roman, centered.
- Name of the authors in normal face, Title case: font size 11 italic, Times New Roman.
- Addresses and affiliations of all authors: normal face, title case font size 10, Times New Roman.
- Email address: normal face, lower case font size 10, Times New Roman.
Abstract (Font size 10, bold face)
Abstract should be in brief and structured. The abstract should tell the context, basic procedure, main findings and principal conclusions. It should emphasize new aspect of study or research. Avoid abbreviation, diagram and references in abstract. It should be single spaced and should not exceed more than 200 words.
Keywords: (Font size 10, bold face, italic)
- INTRODUCTION (Font size 10, bold face)
Provide background, nature of the problem and its significance. The research objective is often more sharply focused when stated as a question. Both the main and secondary objectives should be clear. It should not include data or conclusions from the work being reported.
* All Main Heading with Roman numbers (Font size 10, bold face)
** With Subheading of (Font size 10, bold face, Title Case with A, B, C…..Numbering)
Picture / Figure
Pictures and figures should be appropriately included in the main text, e.g. Fig No. 1 (Font size 9).
Font: Times New Roman, font size: 10 e.g. Table No. 1 (Font size 9)
References (font size 8, Times New Roman)
References should be arranged alphabetically with numbering. References must be complete and properly formatted. Authors should prepare the references according to the following guidelines.
For a book:
References must consist of last name and initials of author(s), year of publication, title of book (italicized), publisher’s name, and total pages.
 Name and initial of the Author, “Topic Name”, title of the book, Publisher name, Page numbers, Year of publication.
For a chapter in a book:
References must consist of last name and initials of author(s), year of publication, title of chapter, title of book (italicized), publisher’s name, and inclusive pages for the chapter.
 Name and initial of Author, “Title of chapter”, title of the book, Publisher name, total pages of chapter, year of publication.
For a Journal article:
Journals must consist of last name and initials of author(s), year of publication of journal, title of paper, title of journal (italicized),volume of journal, page numbers (beginning of article - end of article).
 Name and initial of the Author, “topic name”, title of journal, volume & issue of the journal; Page numbers of article, year of publication.
References must consist of last name and initials of author(s), year of publication, title of paper, indication of the publication as proceedings, or extended abstracts volume; name of the conference (italicized or underlined), city and state and Country where conference was held, conference sponsor’s name , and pages of the paper.
 Name and initial of the Author, title of the paper, Proceedings, name of the conference, City, State, country, page numbers of the paper, Year of publication.
The title of the journal is italicized and font size 8, Times New Roman.