Vision of the Institute
Today we carry the flame of quality education, knowledge and progressive technology for global societal development; tomorrow the flame will glow even brighter.
Mission of the Institute
To provide conducive environment for preparing competent, value added and patriotic engineers of integrity of par excellence to meet global standards for societal development.
- To impart innovative teaching and learning
- To provide quality education with futuristic trends in engineering and technology
- To develop the institute as a research center for academic excellence
- To ensure continual improvement in quality management system
- To inculcate social values, patriotism and professional ethics among the students
Shram Sadhana Bombay Trust runs the COLLEGE of ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY at Bambhori, Jalgaon, which is the one of the important industrial town & district headquarters of Maharashtra state. SSBT COET campus is lush green spread over 25 acres area and located on the bank of River Girna. The campus is well equipped with important amenities such as classrooms, drawing halls, laboratories, seminar halls, library, computer center, workshop, hostels, canteens, indoor as well as outdoor sports facilities etc.
- The Institute is accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with CGPA of 2.91 on a seven point scale at B++ Grade, valid for a period of Five Years from 16-09-2016 (Vide letter No: F.19.26/EC(SC-17)/DO/2016/132.1, dated 19-09-2016).
- It is ranked as 'A' Grade by North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon, as per its Academic Audit for the Quality Engineering Education.
- It is included in the list of colleges prepared under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956 vide letter number F 8-40/2008 (CPP-I) dated May, 2008 and 12(B) vide letter number F.No. 8-40/2008(CPP-I/C) dated September -2010.
- It has received "Lokmat - Corporate Excellence Award" on 28th November 2015, for Brand Excellence in Education.
- It has received "Engineering Education Excellence Award-2015", by INDO Global Chamber of Commerce Industries and Agriculture Pune, for the efforts in promoting Quality Education and implementing the higher standards of Technical Education in the field of Engineering.
- QMS of the College conforms to ISO 9001:2008.
- It has received EEF Award for Excellence, by Engineering Education Foundation, Pune, in 2008-09
The College was accredited by National Board of Accreditation, New Delhi for three times:
- Four Programmes (Civil, Bio-Technology, Chemical and Electronics & Tele-communications Engineering) were provisionally accredited for two years with effect from 01/07/2014 Vide Letter F. No. 28-235/2010-NBA, dated October 01, 2014.
- Seven Programmes (Civil, Chemical, Computer, Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunication, Information Technology and Mechanical,) were accredited for five years with effect from 19/07/2008 vide letter F. No. NBA/ACCR-414/2004, dated July 18, 2008.
- Four Programmes (Civil, Chemical, Computer, and Mechanical) were accredited for three years with effect from -18/02/2005 vide letter no. NBA/ACCR-414/2005.
Under Graduate (UG) courses permanently affiliated to North Maharashtra University are:
Bio-Technology,Civil Engineering, Chemical
Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication
Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Information
The College offers Post Graduate (PG) courses in:
Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering with specialization in Electrical Power System, and Master of Business Administration (MBA).
The College also offers Ph.D. programmes in:
Bio-Technology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics & Tele-Communications and Mechanical Engineering.
Quick Contact info: Phones: Office: 0257-2258391, Fax:0257-2258392,Principal Office:0257-2258393
E-mail us: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
My SSCOET Account