Today we carry the flame of quality education, knowledge and progressive technology for global societal development; tomorrow the flame will glow even brighter.
To provide conducive environment for preparing competent, value added and patriotic engineers of integrity of par excellence to meet global standards for societal development.
- To impart innovative teaching and learning
- To provide quality education with futuristic trends in engineering and technology
- To develop the institute as a research center for academic excellence
- To ensure continual improvement in quality management system
- To inculcate social values, patriotism and professional ethics among the students
SSBT's College of Engineering & Technology
Shram Sadhana Bombay Trust runs the COLLEGE of ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY at Bambhori, Jalgaon, which is the one of the important industrial town & district headquarters of Maharashtra state. SSBT COET campus is lush green spread over 25 acres area and located on the bank of River Girna. The campus is well equipped with important amenities such as classrooms, drawing halls, laboratories, seminar halls, library, computer center, workshop, hostels, canteens, indoor as well as outdoor sports facilities etc.
- The institute is conferred “A” Grade by Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon vide letter number KBCNMU/11A/Academic Audit/246/2019 dated 04/06/2019 as per its Academic Audit.
- The institute is included in the list of colleges prepared under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956 vide letter number F 8-40/2008 (CPP-I) dated 2 June 2008 and 12(B) vide letter number F.No. 8-40/2008(CPP-I/C) dated 23 September 2010.
- The institute is awarded “Best Progressive Institute Serving in Rural Areas – 2022 by Brands Impact, New Delhi.
- Quality Management System (QMS) of the institute conforms to ISO 9001:2008 since March 2009 and ISO 9001:2015 since February 2018.
- The institute is awarded “Outstanding IQAC Awards – 2021” in the category of Research Environment by Green Mentors, Ahmadabad.
- The institute is awarded “Engineering College of the Year for Academic Productivity in 2020 by The Academic Insights, Bangalore.
- The institute is awarded “Better India Education Awards 2018” on June 30, 2018 by Today Research & Rating, New Delhi.
- The institute is awarded “Brand Excellence in Education” in 2017 by 94.3 MY FM, Dainik Bhaskar Corporation Ltd.
- The institute is awarded "Engineering Education Excellence Award-2015" by INDO Global Chamber of Commerce Industries and Agriculture Pune, for the efforts in promoting Quality Education and implementing the higher standards of Technical Education in the field of Engineering.
- The institute is awarded "Corporate Excellence Award" on 28th November 2015, for Brand Excellence in Education by Lokmat.
- The institute is awarded EEF Award for Excellence 2008 - 09” by Engineering Education Foundation, Pune.
The Institute is Accreditated by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with CGPA of 3.14 on a four point scale at 'A' Grade, valid for a period of Five Years from 06-09-2022.
The College was accredited by National Board of Accreditation, New Delhi for three times:
- Four Programmes (Civil, Bio-Technology, Chemical and Electronics & Tele-communications Engineering) were provisionally accredited for two years with effect from 01/07/2014 Vide Letter F. No. 28-235/2010-NBA, dated October 01, 2014.
- Seven Programmes (Civil, Chemical, Computer, Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunication, Information Technology and Mechanical,) were accredited for five years with effect from 19/07/2008 vide letter F. No. NBA/ACCR-414/2004, dated July 18, 2008.
- Four Programmes (Civil, Chemical, Computer, and Mechanical) were accredited for three years with effect from -18/02/2005 vide letter no. NBA/ACCR-414/2005.
Under Graduate (UG) courses permanently affiliated to Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University are: Bio-Technology,Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology.
The College also offers Post Graduate (PG) courses: Master of Business Administration (MBA) & Master of Compter Applications (MCA).
The College also offers Ph.D. programmes in: Bio-Technology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics & Tele-Communications, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.