Department of Electronics & Telecommunications Engg.
The light of progressive knowledge and the brilliance of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering is chasing the path towards Excellence for achieving an irreplaceable height in the global fraternity
To develop Electronics and Telecommunication engineers with patriotism and excellence to meet out the irresistible standard par locally and globally
- PEO 1. Core Knowledge - To Built a strong foundation of electronics & telecommunication engineering required to solve engineering challenges.
- PEO 2. Employment/ Continuing Education - To develop an ability to apply the technical skills for meeting the industrial needs of electronics & telecommunication field as well as academics.
- PEO 3. Professional Competency - To empower the persona of electronics & telecommunication engineering graduates filled with professional and ethical responsibilities.
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
- An ability to apply the fundamental concepts and knowledge of core Electronics and Telecommunication engineering subjects for analysis, design and development of various electronics and telecommunication systems.
- An ability to solve complex Electronics and Telecommunication engineering problems using various electronic and telecommunication tools/equipments to demonstrate practical knowledge. .
- Exhibit proficiency and knowledge of interdisciplinary environment in demonstrating the work efficiency for industry and society to achieve a successful career / entrepreneur.