The college has in-campus Girls hostels.
Total Intake Capacity: 315
- Well equipped rooms with furniture (cot, table, chair, tube light, fan with regulator, wall hangers, cupboards, lockers, etc.)
- Internet facility through Wi-Fi and OFC are provided in each hostel.
- The TV with cable facility is made available in each hostel.
- News papers are provided in each hostel
- Indoor games (carom, chess, badminton etc) are provided in hostels.
- Banking & ATM facility in the premises.
- Continuous power supply, supplemented by 250 KVA generator facilities.
- Continuous water supply, water coolers with Water purifier in each boy’s hostel and 500 Lit.
- R.O. plant.
- Hot water through Geysers is provided in each hostel.
- Solar heaters of 6000LPD are provided in each Hostel
- Lawn & garden around the hostels.
- Open Air Theater in hostel no. 2.
- Telephone (intercom) facilities are provided.
- Well equipped high-tech gym is available for hostellers including girls.
- Well equipped yoga hall is available.
- Grievance and complaint register is maintained in the hostels.
- For maintaining cleanliness in boys hostel cleaning contract is given to Jiba matta cleaning corporate services having eight workers with one supervisor
- One clerk for hostel is assigned to maintain the record of the hosteller.
- One computer & printer for boys’ hostel is provided.
- Fire Extinguishers are provided on each floors of hostel.
- Anti-ragging committee (conducts meeting as when required)
- Anti-ragging squad (regular visit the committee members in night hours according to schedule.
- Hostel committee monthly conduct a meeting
- Hostel gates are closed at 07:30 pm
- Security personnel round the clock in each hostel.
- Hostellers have to do entry in the register for their incoming and outgoing time.
- Ragging is strictly and effectively prohibited in hostels.
- Phone numbers of rector and hostel superintendent chairman, anti ragging committee are Displayed on the board in each hostels.
- 28 Rectors and hostel Superintendent Visit the hostel regularly in night hours to ensure safety and security.
- UGC regulations on curbing the menace of ragging clauses 3, 7, 9 are displayed on the notice board in each hostel.
- Every floor of hostel assigns one teacher coordinator who visits hostel preferably night hours. Teachers’ coordinators act as guardian and undertake responsibility of discipline and counselling of students. They give feedback to the Rector.
- Management is kind enough to initiate a scheme under which economically weaker meritorious student are given concession in the hostel fee and mess free.
- Feedback collection mechanism from student is existing. This gives an opportunity to the students to put up their constructive suggestion & views.
- Girls’ students have to take written permission before leaving hostel.
- Meal twice a day
- Morning breakfast.
- Menu given by students
- Feast every week. Non Veg alternate week.
- Mess charges Rs 1500/- per month per hosteller. Very economical compared to other messes of the region.
- Regular medical check up of mess workers is done.
- Quality of food checked by Management, Principal, HOD, Rector and hostel superintendent and staff regularly.
- Menu displayed on notice board
- Rector and hostel superintendent monitors the cleanliness of mess time to time
- Water purifiers with water cooler are provided in each mess.
- Guest charges Rs 40/- per guest student
- Insect curbing machines is provided in each mess.
- Dusting Hut provided in each mess kitchen.
- First Aid box is kept in each Mess.
- Quality of food is monitored by teachers’ team with monthly schedule. Teachers’ records their remarks in register kept in each Mess. Rector complies the remarks monthly and issues directives to the mess contractors.
The canteen menu rates are approved by LMC and are displayed, cleanliness and quality is monitored regularly Canteen service round the clock.
Students are encouraged to do social work like blood donation tree plantation, cleanliness, etc In order to encourage cultural & spiritual awareness among the students following festivals are celebrated The activities conducted-
- Ganesh Utsav (7 days in which various events organized, One minute show, Dumb charade, AD MAD show, Antakshari, Singing, Dance, Rangoli, Mehanadi, etc.).
- Sarswati Pooja.
- Satyanarayan Pooja.
- Iftar Party.
- Shiv Jayanti.
- Kojagiri Pornima.
- Dahi Handi.
- Hostel Cricket Cup
- Badminton Competition.
- Garbha play during Navratri.
- Ravan Dahan.14. Holi Dahan.
- Dry Holi.
- Cleaning campaign in the campus, clean room competition on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti.
- Yoga Camp
|1||Dr. M. Husain||HoD, Civil Engg.||Chairman|
|2||Dr. S. B. Pawar||Civil Engg||Member|
|3||Dr. S. L. Patil||Hostel||Member|
|4||Dr. Archana Bhavasar||Hostel||Member|
|5||Shri. B. C. Kachhava||Hostel||Member|
|6||Shri. M. Ansari||Electrical Engg||Member|
|7||Shri. S. P. Ramteke||E&Tc. Engg.||Member|
|8||Shri. B. L. Ahirrao||Office||Member|
|9||Shri. Y. K. Chitte||Office||Member|
|10||Shri. S. R. Girase||Office||Member|
|11||Ms. Asha Patil||Hostel||Member|
|12||Mr. V. M. More||Maintenance||Member|
|13||Shri. S. K. Chavan||Clerk||Member|
- Rector (Boys): 9423774260
- Hostel Suptd.(Boys): 9423774263
- Rector (Girls): 9850764908
- Hostel Suptd (Girls): 9372980133
- Intercom Extension :
- Hostel Rector (Boys) : R 272
- Hostel Suptd (Boys) : R 273
- Hostel Suptd (Girls) : R 275
- Hostel Rector (Girls) R 274
- Boys Hostel No. 1: 269
- Boys Hostel No. 2: 270
- Girls Hostel: 271
- Prof Quarter: 277
- Health Centre: 278
- Proctorial and students Grievance Redressal Committee
Chairman – Dr P J Shah
Mob no: 9890094045
Professor , E&TC Department
- Mahila Takrar Nivaran Samiti
Mrs. Meera Deshpande,
Applied Science Department