Pass out students of SSBT’s College of Engineering & Technology, Bambhori, Jalgaon has formed an Alumni Association in 2003 under the name "Shram Sadhana Engineers Alumni Association", abbreviated "SEA".
To strengthen, nourish and serve all alumni and present students by fostering a network of likeminded professionals whose vocation and ambition is to advanced friendship, fund raising and public relation activities, to maintain lifelong intellectual and emotional relationship between the college and alumni.
- To provide a forum to enable the alumni to keep contact with their alma mater and also with one another.
- To utilize the expertise and resources of alumni in curriculum design to meet current trends in engineering & for all-round development of the college.
- To enhance library and laboratory facilities with the assistance from alumni.
- To create career opportunities for the present as well as the past student though interaction with resourceful alumni.
- To organize Seminars, Conferences and Expert Lectures for sharing the knowledge and experience of resourceful alumni.
- To organize Annual Convention of alumni with social, literary and cultural programmes.
To develop an alumni association which supports the mission and Vision of the college & to develop an effective communication with alumni.
To create a responsible and productive alumni association board which sets strategic direction and brings value to the work of the association.
Alumni Coordination Committee
|#||Name of Authority||Designation||Post|
|1||Dr. G. K. Patnaik||Principal||Patron|
|2||Mr. A. C. Wani||Asstt. Professor, Computer Engg.||Co-ordinator|
|3||Dr. Sunita Patil||Asstt. Professor, Applied Science||Member|
|4||Mr. J. P. Parpalliwar||Asstt. Professor, Biotechnology||Member|
|5||Mrs. J. R. Mali||Asstt. Professor, Civil Engg.||Member|
|4||Mr. V. P. Sangore||Asstt. Professor, Chemical Engg.||Member|
|5||Ms. Priti Sharma||Asstt. Professor, Computer Engg.||Member|
|6||Mr. N. S. Mahajan||Asstt. Professor, Electrical Engg.||Member|
|7||Mr. N. M. Kazi||Asstt. Professor, E&TC Engg.||Member|
|8||Mr. N. P. Jagtap||Asstt. Professor, IT Engg.||Member|
|9||Mr. Tejas Patil||Asstt. Professor, Mechanical Engg.||Member|
|10||Dr. Richa Modiyani||Asstt. Professor, MBA||Member|
Responsibilities & Functions of Alumni Coordination Committee:
- Building, maintaining a strong relationship between the Alumni Association and current students.
- Managing the online channels of communication with the alumni
- Building and maintaining the alumni database
- Identifying potential Alumni and inviting them to college for guest lectures and as visiting faculty
- Organizing events for the alumni
- To promote and support educational activities and programmes for the benefit of the alumni and the students.