Pass out students of SSBT's College of Engineering & Technology, Bambhori, Jalgaon has formed an Alumni Association in 2003 under the name 'Shram Sadhana Engineering Alumni', abbreviated as SEA.
To strengthen, nourish and serve all alumni and present students by fostering a network of likeminded professionals whose vocation and ambition is to advanced friendship, fund raising and public relation activities, to maintain lifelong intellectual and emotional relationship between the college and alumni.
- To enhance communication with alumni that encourages networking and information sharing.
- To guide juniors in selection of right job.
- To arrange and sponsors technical seminars for juniors.
- To provide all possible assistance which may be required by EX-students and to ensure easy and effective accessibility in case of need from the institute.
- To act as liaison centers between industries and various departments of the institutes for activities, which are mutually beneficial.
- Generate funds from industry / other agencies for maintenance and development of cell.
Alumni Coordination Committee
|Designation||Name of Authority|
|Patron||Dr. K. S. Wani|
|Chairman||A. C. Wani|
|Vice Chairman||V. P. Sangore|
|Secretary||P. D .Patil|
|Joint Secretary||Priti Sharma|
|Treasurer||A. R. Bari|
Responsibilities & Functions of Alumni Coordination Committee:
- Building, maintaining a strong relationship between the Alumni Association and current students.
- Managing the online channels of communication with the alumni
- Building and maintaining the alumni database
- Identifying potential Alumni and inviting them to college for guest lectures and as visiting faculty
- Organizing events for the alumni
- To promote and support educational activities and programmes for the benefit of the alumni and the students.