SSBTs College of Engineering and Technology, Bambhori, Jalgaon provides excellent hostel facility with 24 hours security for students. We have 02 Boys’ Hostels where the accommodation type and capacity of students is as given below. Two Separate mess for boys are provided with excellent quality food. Regular mess facilities are available for all the inmates.
Total Intake Capacity - 625
|Sr. No.||Hostel||No. of Floors||Accommodation Type||Total no of Rooms||Total capacity
|Single Seated||Triple Seated||Four Seated|
|01||Boys’ Hostel No. 1||G+3||---||86||---||86||258|
|02||Boys’ Hostel No. 2||G+4||07||120||---||127||367|
On the approval of Chairman Hostel Committee, Principal and Rector the hostel admission programme are declared when the new academic year starts. For academic year 2021-22 hostel fee structure is shown as given below.
|Hostel Deposit (Rs) (once only) Refundable||Hostel Fee per student per year (Rs)|
|For single seated||2500/-||24000/-|
|For Triple and Four seated
Mess Charges: Rs. 2000/- per Month
Both Hostels are equipped with necessary basic facilities to make the staying comfortable. All rooms in hostel are well ventilated, aerated and furnished with study tables, chairs, fans, fluorescent lights, lockers, cupboards, wall hangers, shoe racks. Students are allow to use own air coolers during summer without any extra electricity charges.
Each hostel has independent mess which is run by an authorized contract personnel where quality food is made available at reasonable rates to the students.
- Solar Water heating system of 6000LPD are installed in each Hostel to get hot water for bathing.
- Continuous water supply, water coolers with R O Plant for drinking water of each hostel.
- Internet facility through Wi-Fi are provided in each hostel.
- The TV with cable facility is made available in hostel.
- Different types of news papers in Marathi, Hindi, English languages are made available to the students in hostel.
- Indoor games (carom, chess, badminton etc) are provided in hostels.
- Continuous power supply, supplemented by 250 KVA generator facilities.
- Lawn & garden around the hostel.
- Open Air Theater in hostel no. 2.
- Telephone (intercom) facilities are provided.
- Well equipped high-tech Gym is available for hostellers including girls.
- Well equipped yoga hall is available.
- Grievance and complaint register is maintained in the hostels.
- For maintaining cleanliness in boys’ hostel cleaning contract is given to Jiba matta cleaning corporate services having eight workers with one supervisor.
- One clerk for hostel is assigned to maintain the record of the hosteller.
- One computer & printer for boys’ hostel is provided.
- Fire Extinguishers are provided on each floors of hostel.
- Anti-ragging committee (conducts meeting as when required)
- Anti-ragging squad (regular visit the committee members in night hours according to schedule.
- Hostel committee monthly conduct a meeting.
- Hostel gates are closed at 10 pm.
- Security personnel round the clock in each hostel.
- Hostellers have to do entry in the register for their incoming and outgoing time.
- Ragging is strictly and effectively prohibited in hostels.
- Phone numbers of rector and hostel superintendent chairman, anti ragging committee are Displayed on the board in each hostels.
- Rectors and hostel Superintendent Visit the hostel regularly in night hours to ensure safety and security.
- UGC regulations on curbing the menace of ragging clauses 3, 7, 9 are displayed on the notice board in each hostel.
- Every floor of hostel assigns one teacher coordinator who visits hostel preferably night hours. Teachers’ coordinators act as guardian and undertake responsibility of discipline and counseling of students. They give feedback to the Rector.
- Management is kind enough to initiate a scheme under which economically weaker meritorious student are given concession in the hostel fee and mess charges.
- Feedback collection mechanism from student is existing. This gives an opportunity to students to put up their constructive suggestion & views.
- Meal twice a day
- Morning breakfast.
- Menu given by students
- Feast every week. Non Veg alternate week.
- Mess charges Rs 1400/- per month per hosteller. Very economical compared to other messes of the region.
- Regular medical check up of mess workers is done.
- Quality of food checked by Management, Principal, HOD, Rector and hostel superintendent and staff regularly.
- Menu displayed on notice board
- Rector and hostel superintendent monitors the cleanliness of mess time to time
- Water purifiers with water cooler are provided in each mess.
- Guest charges Rs 40/- per guest student
- Insect curbing machines is provided in each mess.
- Dusting Hut provided in each mess kitchen.
- First Aid box is kept in each Mess.
- Quality of food is monitored by teachers’ team with monthly schedule. Teachers’ records their remarks in register kept in each Mess. Rector complies the remarks monthly and issues directives to the mess contractors.
The canteen menu rates are approved by Hostel Committee and are displayed, cleanliness and quality is monitored regularly Canteen service round the clock.
Presently there are Two boys’ hostel, each hostel is made available to the students with neat and clean accommodation toilet and bath facilities, warm and nutritious food facility in mess, optimally aerated, ventilated and illuminated study rooms. Summerisely mentioned in following table.
|Sr No.||Facilities in Boys Hostel No. 1 & 2||Number|
|5||Color Television Set||02|
|6||Water Coolers for drinking water||02|
|7||R O System||02|
|8||Solar waterHeating system for Hot Water||06|
|9||Wi-fi internet rotters||10|
Special facilities for cultural events / activities continuous efforts are made for the development of students by encouraging them to participate not only academic but also co-curricular activities to improve their inter personal communication skills and to reveal the hidden potentials of the students so as to provide graduate cultured and responsible citizens to the society.
Every year Hostel resident students organizes various cultural and sports programme.
Students are encouraged to do social work like blood donation tree plantation, cleanliness, etc In order to encourage cultural & spiritual awareness among the students following festivals are celebrated The activities conducted-
- Ganesh Utsav (7 days in which various events organized, One minute show, Dumb charade, AD MAD show, Antakshari, Singing, Dance, Rangoli, Mehanadi, etc.).
- Sarswati Pooja.
- Satyanarayan Pooja.
- Iftar Party.
- Shiv Jayanti.
- Kojagiri Pornima.
- Dahi Handi.
- Hostel Cricket Cup
- Badminton Competition.
- Garbha play during Navratri.
- Ravan Dahan.14. Holi Dahan.
- Dry Holi.
- Cleaning campaign in the campus, clean room competition on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti.
- Yoga Camp
|Constitution of Boy's Hostel Committee|
|1||Dr. G. K. Patnaik||Principal||Chairman|
|2||Dr. S. L. Patil||Rector||Member|
|3||Shri. B. C. Kachhava||Hostel Supdt.||Member|
|4||Shri. Ajay Bhardwaj||W. S. & Asst. Professor||Member|
|5||Shri. D. D. Puri||Asst. Professor||Member|
|6||Shri. P. D. Patil||Asst. Professor||Member|
- Rector (Boys): Dr. S. L. Patil (Mob: 9423774260)
- Hostel Suptd.(Boys): Shri. B. C. Kachhava (Mob: 9423774263)
- Rector (Girls): 9850764908
- Hostel Suptd (Girls): 9372980133
- Intercom Extension :
- Hostel Rector (Boys) : R 272
- Hostel Suptd (Boys) : R 273
- Hostel Suptd (Girls) : R 275
- Hostel Rector (Girls) R 274
- Boys Hostel No. 1: 269
- Boys Hostel No. 2: 270
- Girls Hostel: 271
- Prof Quarter: 277
- Health Centre: 278
- Students Grievance Redressal Committee
Chairman – Dr. G. K. Patnaik
Mob no: 9422790559/7507044204
- Mahila Takrar Nivaran Samiti
Mrs. Meera Deshpande,
Applied Science Department