The college has well stacked and equipped library. The 14000 sq.ft. Area is devoted to it. It has approximately 51,000 nos. of books costing more than Rs. 1.75 crores including of extensive range of reference books, text books, magazine, news papers and educational CD’s. More than one hundred National and International Journals are subscribed. E-Library facility to access E-Journals subscribed for all departments approximately costing Rs. 30 Lacs. Automated Service, a computer aided referencing system is provided to locate the books easily. The college has institutional membership of IIT Powai (Mumbai) to provide access of IIT Library to faculty, staff and students.
- Using Soul 2.0 Software for library Automation
- Subscribed INDEST (E-resources Consortia)
- Providing Internet Facility for students of the College
- Inter Library Loan System
- Guidance in respect of technical and organizational matters relating to libraries is extended, when asked for. Display of New Arrivals is prepared for use of Readers.
- Personally keep in touch with users
- Book Bank Facility
One Day National Workshop was conducted on "Moodle: E-Learning and E -Content Management for Modern Education System" on 25th March 2017, organized by SSBT's COET, Bambhori-Jalgaon in collaboration with Library and Information Science Study Circle (NMU), Jalgaon.Mr Sudhir Patil, Librarian of SSBT's COET was Organizing Secretary.