MOUs Signed by Department of Electrical Engineering
To have a better interaction between academic institutes and the industries is the today’s need. For students, it is necessary to have an industry knowledge/exposure with strong academics. On the other hand, industries are also in need of students with sound academics and with some industrial touch So, the aim of signing MOUs with various industries is to encourage the interaction between the academic and Industrial fields. It helps to bridge the gap between the industry, the real world and the institute. For faculty also, industrial exposure is very much helpful to guide students about latest industrial practices.
Objectives of MoUs
- Industrial Training & Visits: Industry and Institution interaction will give an insight into the latest developments / requirements of the industries. The industrial training and exposure provided to students and faculty through this association will build confidence and prepare the students to have a smooth transition from academic to working career.
- Guest Lectures: Guest lecture for the students on the emerging technologies in order to bridge the skill gap and make them industry ready.
- Skill Development & Faculty Development Programs: To organize workshops and training on the emerging technologies.
- Internships and Placement of Students: Assists for internships, as per AICTE internship Policy.
- Research and Development: The joint research activities in emerging technologies.
MOUs Signed With Companies:
|#||Name of Organization||Date of MOU||Duration|
|1||kWatts Solutions, Mumbai||2017||3 Years|
|2||National InfoTech, Surat (Gujrat)||2017||2 Years|
|3||National InfoTech, Surat (Gujrat)||2019||2 Years|
|4||7 Parallels Techno Consultants Pvt Ltd., Mumbai||2019||2 Years|
|5||Prince of Songkla University, Thailand||2019||3 Years|
Activities Under MoU:
- Students' Workshop on "Solar Photovoltaic and its Application".
- FDP on "Advances in Electrical Power System and Its Application Phase-I and Phase-II"
- One week FDP on "Advanced Power Converter for Industrial and Renewable Applications"
- Expert Lecture on "Impact of Harmonic and Its Mitigation Techniques"
- Final Year Students' Hands on Training and Projects