MOUs Signed by Department of E & TC Engineering
To have a better interaction between academic institutes and the industries is the today’s need. For students, it is necessary to have an industry knowledge/exposure with strong academics. On the other hand, industries are also in need of students with sound academics and with some industrial touch So, the aim of signing MOUs with various industries is to encourage the interaction between the academic and Industrial fields. It helps to bridge the gap between the industry, the real world and the institute. For faculty also, industrial exposure is very much helpful to guide students about latest industrial practices.
- To enhance students’ skills and knowledge.
- To give an insight into the latest developments/requirements of the industries.
- To promote industrial training/visits.
- To help the delivery of the Internship.
- To help the students for their placement.
- To arrange guest lectures on technology trends.
- Free Informative webinar / seminar / lecture on various latest telecom and management topics (online/offline).
- Skill Development courses as per TSSC/NSDC (Free/Paid).
- Vocational Training in Basic Telecom Technologies (VT-Basic).
- Vocational Training in Advanced Telecom Technologies (VT- Advanced).
- Self-supporting Employability Enhancement Training Program (SSEETP).
- Major projects assistance.
- Faculty Development Program.
- Customized courses as per the requirements.
MOUs Signed With Companies:
|#||Name of Organization||Date of MOU||Duration|
|1||Mass-Tech Controls Pvt. Ltd Jalgaon and Mumbai||01/01 2021||5 Years|
|2||Electrosoft System Jalgaon & Pune||01/01 2021||3 Years|
|3||BSNL, Regional Telecomm Training Centre, Pune||19/11/2020||3 Years|
|4||Yippee Technology Pvt. Ltd., Jalgaon||25/02/2020||Permanent|