The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was constituted under the chairmanship of the Head of the Institution, for monitoring the quality parameters in the college. Every year, the college submits an Annual Quality Assurance Report to NAAC. The committee was formulated on the basis of the recommendations given by the National Assessment & Accreditation Council. The cell precisely plans the quality drive of the institution by ensuring the academic excellence, quality culture, and committing the quality parameters in adherence to the norms of National Assessment and Accreditation Council of India, and Vision & Mission of the institute. The academic and administrative processes execute the quality enhancement strategies developed by the cell to create a dynamic and innovative environment in the campus.
Roles & Responsibilities
Internal Quality Assurance Committee (IQAC) Coordinator is directly responsible to the Principal for development of quality culture in the institution through Internal Quality Assurance Committee.
The following are the roles and responsibilities carried by coordinator IQAC:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the College;
- To coordinate the dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education;
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process;
- To coordinate the documentation of the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement;
- To coordinate the quality-related activities of the institution;
- To coordinate in preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the College based on the quality parameters/assessment criteria developed by the relevant quality assurance body (like NAAC, NBA etc.) in the prescribed format;
- To coordinate the meetings of IQAC committee;
- To coordinate the timely and efficient execution of the decisions of IQAC committee;
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related institutional processes;