Department of Master of Business Administration
To develop competent management professionals for Industrial as well as global societal development.
To provide Quality Management Education and Value Added Knowledge & Training for preparing competent management professionals to face corporate and social challenges.
- The Management Graduates will be able to apply knowledge & Skills related to Management discipline and effectively solve the business and social problems.
- The Management Graduates will plan and execute the effective business practices in cross-functional, multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment.
- The Management Graduates will possess excellent communication skills, leadership qualities and lifelong self learning attitude so as to manage change and corporate complexities.
- The Management Graduates will be conscious & ethical towards social responsibilities for local and global issues.
- Ability to understand, analyze and communicate effectively Global, Economic, Legal, Ethical, and Social Aspects of business.
- Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business & social problems.
- Foster analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
- Ability to develop value based leadership ability.
- Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.
- To understand & analyze the technological aspects of business to support organizational goals.
- Ability to analyze and examine financial aspects of business using various financial tools to support decision making.
- Ability to understand & analyze marketing aspects of business to support organizational goals.
- Ability to understand & analyze the HR aspects of business to support organizational goals.
- Ability to understand & analyze the Production & Operational aspects of business to support organizational goals.
- Ability to understand the aspects of Information Technology to support the business functions.