Scholarship and Freeship available in the Institution
Scholarships and Freeship facilities available are:
- SC Scholarship/Freeship
- ST Scholarship/Freeship
- SBC Scholarship/Freeship
- VJNT Scholarship/Freeship
- OBC Scholarship/Freeship
- EBC Scholarship
- STC Scholarship
- PTC Scholarship
- Central Sector Scholarship (Pune)
- Pragati Scholarship (only)
- Minority Scholarship
- Shram Sadhana Scholarship (Institute Level)
- Nirvah Bhatta
Please contact our Admission Office for further assistance/ queries thereof.
Shram Sadhana Scholarship Scheme:
At SSCOET, We understand that achieveing the best of Engineering Education requires equal financial support for aspirant candidates. Inflation Index has added pain to everyone in recent years and has equally impact overall cost of maintaining and running Educational infrastructure. As a result, this equation is affecting many potentially strong and skillful students to undergo Engineering Education.
Shram Sadhana Bombay Trust under active inspiration of Taisaheb believes in motherly care of its prospective students as well as Students under Education. We are glad to announce launch of Shram Sadhana Scholarship Scheme to avail financial assistance to such prospect Students.
Key Highlights of Shram Sadhana Scholarship Scheme:
- Avails Financial Assistance for completing Engineering Education
- Aid available for College Fees, Hostel Fees, For Training/ Workshop/ Soft Skills Enhancement, College Bus Fees and alike core aspets of Education
- Assistance open only for SSCOET Students studying in any Engineering Stream/ Faculty in UG/ PG/ Doctorate
- Pure Merit Basis Evaluation on basis of Academic Performance
- Aimed to assist financially unstable Families for getting their Ward's Engineering Education completed
- No Caste/ Creed differenciation - Scheme open for all SSCOET students without any caste specific reservation
How it Works?:
- Scholarhip Allotment is discretionary right of SSCOET Management subjected to Academic performance and Family Background Assessments
- Download PDF Application Form by clicking here (PDF-252KB)
- Print this form and fill in latest details and submit to our Office.
- College Management Committee on receipt of duly completed form(s) as per its meeting schedule will review and revert
Please contact our Office for further assistance/ queries thereof.