MOUs Signed by Department of Chemical Engineering
To have a better interaction between academic institutes and the industries is the today’s need. For students, it is necessary to have an industry knowledge/exposure with strong academics. So, the aim of signing MOUs with various institutes/industries is to encourage the interaction between the academic and Industrial fields.
- To enhance students’ skills and knowledge.
- To give an insight into the latest developments/requirements of the industries.
- Dissemination of information in the thrust areas through seminars, workshops, specialized courses, invited talks etc.
- To arrange guest lectures on technology trends.
- Up gradation of infrastructure & knowledge / skills of faculty.
MOUs Signed With Companies:
|#||Name of Organization||Date of MOU||Duration|
|1||Department of Chemical Engineering Shri Shivaji Education Society’s College of Engineering & Technology, Babhulgaon, Akola.||01-08-2020||3 Years|